Sunday, February 8, 2009

Late lunch at Huski

After our "beach crawl" it was time to explore Huskisson (known as Huski) with the intent of finding somewhere to eat. We walked down to the Wharf, which was just a hive of activity, not least being a group of energetic teenagers jumping (and on occasions pushing each other) off the Wharf. Apparently this is "illegal", but it was obvious that these rules were not being enforced on such a hot day. Fun group of youngsters - very chatty - very active - and yes, I retreated quickly when I realised I just could be their next target to push in - cheeky bunch of kids, but they were having loads of fun. We decided to watch them from a safer distance - an airconditioned Cafe overlooking the wharf.
.
Huski's swimming pool

After a most enjoyable looong and relaaaxing lunch, we drove back to Lake Tabourie - next thing on the agenda is to meet up with a group of friends this evening at the old Woolshed building in the park, for a barbeque - and later on entertainment by a Jazz Band!.

No comments:

Post a Comment