Well we are heavy into refurbishing this house, not much in the way of photographs yet, but in a few weeks things should start to "
blossom".
Good news too, the fires are presently under control, and the highways have been opened - time to keep the fingers crossed.
In the slack times, I have really been enjoying
eyeing some photos from friends in the USA. Our very close friends, the Bostons, just sent these photos of their daughter Mary's recent family trip in an R.V. through Colorado Rockies etc, the first lot I picked out were from their days around the Grand Canyon. (Mary and her brother Jeff, spent quite a bit of time with us in OZ when their parents lived out here. )
Frank and I flew to the Grand Canyon with his 2 sons, David and Ian, in the early 80's, but think it is time to go back via land, and spend more time in the area.
Nice touch at Happy Hour
Dana, Mary's husband, high above the canyon with his constant companion!
(Above - Mary, sits quietly contemplating the view - with 3 kids in an R.V. so would I)
They tried, but no one took a dive
A mule ride to the valley and back up again.
David and I did this in the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park in the early 80's, Frank and Ian took the easy route and biked around the bottom. Those bikes were a lot easier than our mules!!!
Ryan, Dana, the twins, Kyle and Haley, backed by the Bison.
No comments:
Post a Comment