This morning after picking up all kinds of fresh goodies at the Farmers Market at the Turf Club, we went back to Burleigh for yet another walk - incredible to see so many people out, 'specially in the rock pools that just seem to occur with the change of the tide!!!!.
Everybody was enjoying it.
and pools for little ones.
For a late lunch we played around on the barbeque with a pizza for friends, the base cooked by a northern italian from this morning's farmers market - I did add a pile of stuff, including anchovies. olives and an extra array of cheese - it was good!!!. ******
Col and Den have arrived in town, so we look forward to spending a few days with them, the resident's Christmas Party is on this Wednesday night, and of course WE ARE HAVING AN ELECTION - 21st AUGUST.

I know a little boy who would love those rock pools!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the old photos below - what an awesome trip!
Well, at least our Summer this year is as good as your Winter -otherwise I might be swearing on this Blog!!
ReplyDelete