Above is Petrina, home from 5 months in India with her Buddha type hairstyle - I love it, and Maddie whose exam results have given her entrance to Griffith University for an Arts Degree - great interest in writing, and she has the scarf on which we bought back from Italy for her 18th birthday. Sunday, December 25, 2011
Christmas Eve Lunch
Yesterday, 16 of the family met down at our Golf Club for a Bistro Lunch to celebrate Uncle John's 79th birthday.
Above is Petrina, home from 5 months in India with her Buddha type hairstyle - I love it, and Maddie whose exam results have given her entrance to Griffith University for an Arts Degree - great interest in writing, and she has the scarf on which we bought back from Italy for her 18th birthday.
Above is Petrina, home from 5 months in India with her Buddha type hairstyle - I love it, and Maddie whose exam results have given her entrance to Griffith University for an Arts Degree - great interest in writing, and she has the scarf on which we bought back from Italy for her 18th birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





lovely get together! And I recognize those plates Liz!!
ReplyDeletebest wishes to you all and the relos