It's that time of year again - the 16th Sculptures by the Sea is up and running - it is the largest free-to-public Exhibition in the world - it runs for 2 kilometres from fabulous Bondi around the cliffs to Tamarama Beach. We have been to it a few times - think the last time was with Lois and Glenn when they were across from the USA in 2008 - no, I have just been reminded we went again on our way down to the Snowy Mountains in October 2010.
Now, none of these photos were taken by me obviously, the following daylight photos I found in the Denver Post, Colorado - Lois, I wonder if Jeff has seen these photos. Anyway they show just some of this year's Sculptures.
The next 4 were taken by a local known as Hirsty, these are incredible
If you want to see some more fabulous shots - go to www.hirsty.com.au. Kevin, really worth a look, this guy has lived around our Eastern suburbs beaches all his life and has taken the most stunning photos.
******
I must say, I still can't get enough of Sydney, we will be down there for a couple of days in early January - and Bondi is just wonderful - to sit at the Icebergs Club, and look across this beach is a superb experience in my books.










No comments:
Post a Comment