Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just love this time of year

Kids, Santa has started work - first with a wonderful big smile!
Well, it is time to start setting up for that wonderful Festive Season, even for those little tots, it's the time of year that I absolutely love and always have, though I must say I do really miss spending it in New England with its wonderful winter charm.

ooooo

All that aside we, and the Kiwi grandkids are in the warm Southern Hemisphere, so it's time to get going - imagining snow or looking at photos of the Pommy relos homes right now can also help!!!!

Ethan and Immy all dressed up to decorate their tree!
*****
"I - Daniel Frank"- the new one, have my Christmas Stocking and my Santa hat
And I am ready to roll and lovin' whatever is happening! Promise Santa - I am the good one, check our Miss Immy, but she really loves me, and big Bro, Ethan, he is a protective one!! HE IS WATCHING THOUGH! ******** Miss Immy has some other important role - just a little bit of play as a special summer surf girl and Australian Lifesaver!

**********

AND IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE

on this same day

Cousins Emms and Jack enjoy their pre-Christmas world in Sheffield

Nearly time for their Grandparents to set up their huge tree. In 2007 I had the pleasure of dressing the Faulkner's tree in the Barn - with Dan (Emm and Jack's father), lending a hand for the tall parts.

Emms with the tree, she was just a tiny tot in '07

xxxxxxx

In short it is still raining here (7 inches in the last 5 days), - but I am happy with our Festive tree which has filled my time during this wet day, and the Brig has been reading. So all is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment