Friday, December 3, 2010

Pretty colours around North Yorkshire

Well, we have just turned on the TV to watch "the Ashes" and Australia is the team being dessimated by the heat in Adelaide (32 degrees) and those English bowlers and fielders - 3 runs only, while losing 3 wickets. Of course we have already received 3 emails from a certain English relo - one email per wicket!! **** And it is still raining.! NOW I am going back to my photos and Frank is going back to painting a ceiling. To keep in the run of things I might stay with the Poms! I found some delightful photos of North Yorkshire taken at the end of November, before the big dump of snow arrived - Love some of the colours.
Stamford Bridge area
Knavesmire
The sky is so blue
*******
Lovely reflections above
and below
Below- Museum Gardens, York
So pretty dressed in white
And below is one from west of those above - in Lancashire!
Ball Grove Park in Colne, Lancs.

No comments:

Post a Comment