There is one report from an isolated homestead who have an area of high land the size of a foot ball field around their property, the 2 house occupants have reported that there are about a thousand snakes which have also taken up residence on their high land during the floods !!!!. At this stage I would want a helicopter to take me far away - perhaps across the Tasman to Kiwi land - no snakes there!
*****

A "Snake Buster" - he looks like our own Vladimir Putin - holding a group of these things (and I'm assuming they are deceased)!.... I personally think these "snake busters" are not the full quid, but then we certainly called one (and were extremely grateful to him) a few years ago when a 7 ft. carpet python came visiting down at Bay Cottage in Long Beach.
you and us too Liz!!
ReplyDelete