Saturday, September 1, 2012

Little painted faces

I have been busy this week - not sure doing what - but time is flying, and I have started trying to get to 3 Apple (MAC Air) courses per week - really enjoying it, so great as the Apple shop is only 5 minutes drive from home, and some of the classes start at 7am.  We had our Resident's happy hour at the Club last Thursday evening, and I am doing a fair amount of work around the garden, spraying etc., we are getting a long walk in each day, and sort've on a diet as well to decrease those "english gained" kilos. 
 
The sun is still shining and it is the first day of Spring - just lovely.  Sarah has started today off well by sending these delightful photos of the Kiwi Kids at Tui Glen Parkland - which had facepainting when opening it's super new playground.  Super facepainting in my eyes.
 
 
Ethan

 
Imogen

 
and young Daniel.
 
Also Happy Father's Day to all those Dads in NZ and Australia for tomorrow.  Grandpa W. really enjoyed the works of art he received from these 3 little painted ones above for his (Grand) Father's Day.

I am still way behind with the blog for the Black Isle, Whitby and York, but will have a burst at it later on today - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment