Have been so busy lately, with 3 MAC courses per week, am managing to get to the ones which start at 7.a.m., she is a very quiet Apple shop then, and I am loving it. Found out on Thursday that I can also attend a 2 hour course at 7 am every Thursday on "Camera skills" at the Apple shop, have enrolled in that one (it's still part of the original deal I signed up for when we bought the Mac Air), I will be way behind the others, but I can only learn and get better - me thinks. While I am in class, the boy takes a long walk, gets the paper and relaxes a bit. Have also gone on Wi Fi, well the Mac Air has, but not my old microsoft girl - that has to be sorted out this week sometime.
I have also been into the garden, feeding, watering (after a dry winter) replanting and sewing grass - and it is now looking a bit better. Frank has been sorting out the Taxes and mucho other paperwork, so that's now done.
We have been out quite a bit with cousins and friends etc, and this Friday our friends are flying in from Auckland for 10 days, they are staying at an apartment at Broadbeach, so we will be catching up with them and their friends over there - and lunch here one day. Lois and Glenn (USA) will be arriving here in March, really excited about spending time with them again. Now we have to do some exploring of this area, in readiness for their stay with us - there is so much to see which we have not even touched yet, so really really looking forward to some day trips of research in the next few months.
September/October is so full of birthdays - 'specially in the Wroe family, then of course there are my friends and cousins - some are also Librans, celebrating. Happy birthday to all.
*****
Well, I actually took these photos just over 3 weeks ago, when we went over to Broadbeach for a walk, again it was another spectacular day - we have had the most incredible winter since we arrived back early July from the UK. I actually found these few when downloading the camera yesterday after a lovely walk amongst the Sculpture exhibition (SWELL) at Currumbin Beach on Thursday - we had a great lunch at the Surf Club as well - will post these once I finish my Travel blog, am nearly nearly there !!
We had been having some "king tides", so the sand had either been washed out or banked up a lot
We call it "scarping" normally sorted out with large Bulldozers when the sea calms down.
Some modelling for advertising taking place here.
A lovely walk this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment