They and their handlers are brilliant.
Back to the Sting Rays
Ethan just loves watching and feeling them
He even got some "smelly" little fish to feed them
He told Grandpa he liked the look of that ride - the Flume
We then went to Shark Bay
Well this really enthralled him
He said "Mim, I could stay here all day"
and as time went on, I started to think he meant it.
I opted to go and see how Sarah, Immy and Dan were at the "Dora" show
Phew, she was just waving goodbye when I got there.
Back onto the horses
Then a stop at the Starfish pool on the way to Shark Bay
This time there were some divers in there.
Ethan did his money on this "hot shot" - Immy chose "fairy floss" instead.
Can never resist walking beside the Dolphin pools
They are all into football right now
They just play all day
Now it's time for this Flume ride
Dan stayed with us
They're off
They're back
Everybody is happy
or relieved!!!
Immy's wish now was for a ride in the Gondola
Grandpa looked after the stroller
and up we went
It was lovely looking down at Sea World
back over the dolphin pools - I zoomed right in on this "ball player"
It was pretty obvious Immy was enjoying it
There is Dinosaur Island
After the Gondola
we sat down to watch the Jet Boat Show
A bit noisy, so Immy and I went to the Penguins
watched some which are found in Australia - swimming
and then up to the Antartic Exhibition and looked at these little guys in their "tuxes"
Time to go - back to the cabin for a sleep, then back into that swimming pool.
******
They are off to Brisbane today to visit friends, stay overnight, then back to our place for lunch tomorrow. That sun is still shining - love it like this mid winter!






































No comments:
Post a Comment